Please be advised that on 25 May 2018 new law provisions on data protection (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016) came into force and we are therefore sending you information concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
1. The Administrator of your personal data is NERGIS SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA with its registered office at ul. Ludowa 17 lok. U1, 00-780 Warsaw, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Administrator’.
2. In matters related to the processing of your personal data you can contact us at 22 398 78 33 or by writing an e-mail message to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The Administrator informs that:
· Your personal data is subject to the processing for the following purposes: performance of the agreement, including complaints and warranties, and sending business information by the Management Board and employees of Nergis Sp. z o.o. Sp.K.
· Legal basis for processing personal data: Art. 6 section 1(f) of the GDPR,
· Your personal data shall not be transferred to a third country.
· Your personal data shall be stored for the period necessary to fulfil the legally justified purposes pursued by the Administrator.
4. We inform you that you have:
1) the right of access by the data subject, right to rectification, right to erasure or the right to restriction of processing,
2) the right to data portability,
3) the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
4) the right to make a reasoned written request to stop processing your data because of your particular situation,
5) the right to object,
6) the right to obtain comprehensive information concerning:
a) the existence of your data in the datasets of the Controller and the address of its registered office,
b) the purpose, scope and manner of the processing of the data contained in such datasets,
c) the status from which your data are processed in the dataset,
d) possible source of data acquisition,
e) the disclosure of your data, in particular information about the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is disclosed,
5. your personal data shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.